- Write good content: if your pages contains good, relevant, and useful content, search engines will be more likely to rank your site. most visitors like fresh content, so they will visit your site more often.
- Do a keyword research: don't target a key phrase just because it sounds right to you, or because it gets a lot of search, you must do your keyword research. use tools such as word tracker and AdWord. Keyword suggestion tool to find relevant niche for your keyword.
- Use your keyword wisely : once you have a good list of key phrase deploy them sensibly throughtout your site pages. such as: the title tag, the H1 and H2, link text, the page URL, ant image alt text.
- Get other site to linking to your site: Here are some tips, Most search engines rank sites more highly if they are linked to and by other site, because it is more like well-respected site. Writing good content is one of the best long term strategies A "link to this page" function on each page of your site makes it easy for others to link in. Keep in touch with the site owner and strike up a friendship if the site in question are useful and content relevant, link to that site from your own page.
- Make a good structure of your site for SEO: in this case, A site map can really help here, as it lists all your site content on one, easy to use page.
- Analyze your site: it is important to track your site's performance to see if your efforts are paying off. to do this you can use, yahoo! site explorer, google webmaster tools, Google analytic, and SEO book. many of which will give you useful information about your site is faring in the search result.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO news,: search engines algorithm change constantly it pays to keep up to date with the latest change of seo algorithm.
- Avoid to do black hat techniques, : there are 2 form of seo techniques, white hat and black hat. White hat techniques play by the rules of search engines, and aim to create high-quality and relevant content. The black hat SEO techniques "game" the search engines by using techniques such as keyword stuffing.
- Watch out for duplicate content, many factors can result in a search engines seeing to 2 URLs as duplicate of each other, articles republished from other site, print friendly versions of pages, similar product info pages that contains unchanged content, session IDs in URL, and displaying your site at multiple domain.
- Don not forget the description and keyword tags, the description tag should be a useful and its summary of your pages content. Ensure that each page has unique description and keyword tag if search engine find pages with the same description it can see those pages as unimportant content.
10 Essential SEO tips and Tricks
There are 10 Essential Seo tips and trick.
Posted by Rofi Rokhman FAdhilah